A Quiet Neighbourhood – The Amenities of Home
Vancouver Vacation House is a newly renovated character home in Dunbar, a safe, quiet, family-oriented neighbourhood on the West Side of Vancouver. This short-term Vancouver vacation rental is ideal for families or executives seeking a home away from home. The house features include:
- Three bedrooms and a den (the home can sleep up to six people),
- Spacious master bedroom has a full en-suite bathroom,
- Three full bathrooms, including an en-suite,
- Open-concept kitchen and elegant dining room , and
- Large deck off the kitchen, perfect for dining el fresco.
This bright and comfortable short-term rental home in Vancouver-Dunbar is fully equipped with all the modern conveniences while retaining the character of the original 1928 home:
- Wireless internet,
- Two flat screen HD televisions,
- New front loading washer and dryer, and
- Stainless steel appliances (gas stove, microwave and dishwasher).
Vancouver Vacation House is close to:
- The University of British Columbia,
- St. George's School,
- The Vancouver International Airport,
- Neighbourhood shopping, and
- The downtown Vancouver business and shopping district.
Dunbar is a true neighbourhood, with a selection of restaurants and coffee shops, shops, grocery stores, health services and public transit within a short walking distance. Close by are the city's best beaches, golf courses and kilometers of bike and walking trails on the forests trails in Pacific Spirit Park.
Vancouver Vacation House is a comfortable, conveniently located base for you to explore all that Vancouver has to offer. You'll feel right at home here.